The last one before holidays...see you next year !
- Added/renew images, Add icons in context menu
- Finish the page navigation commands on comics
- Rework on device and usb ribbon, moved the combo, organize it
- Highlight on item view is working with drag and drop
- Book double-click in explorer to open
- Ribbon tags 'book' and 'device' becomes contextual ('book' visible only when a book is open, 'device' only when something is detected)
- Key management while reading : arrows and page up/down (was lost in rewriting)
- New command : Remove book from library
- ePUB format support (file and memory, icon, cover preview, etc...)
- New Document view with Toc explorer and WebBrowser
- Usb event detection and new USB device view in the ribbon device group with drag & drop support from/to explorer
- Device config in backstage to list supported devices, this will help when transfering data to a device to know about the needed transformation
- Rework like a ZipHelper to centralize 7zip init and functions
- Added a Drag & drop helper to manage automatically D&D in the application
- Scrolling disappear after group/ungroup in library explorer
- Indexing images from pdf conversion was not ok + evol when reading to order pages correctly when number are not well formatted
- BeginInvoke not compatible with stream (not possible to open books....)
- Ribbon if tabs are not visible => can allways clic and display them, need to change to collapsed instead of hidden
- Deleted file where not removed from the library
- Added the .
for file open
- Commands were not disabled when no book view model
- remove file not existing in the recent file lists
- preloading images was lost in rewriting
- left mouse button = move the image
- CTRL + left mouse button = display the magnifier
- mouse wheeel = scroll up/down
- CTRL + mouse wheel = zoom
Note that CBR has got several parts that can get the focus : the ribbon, the library explorer or the zoom slider.
Don't be surprised if they anwser to mouse events...Click on the image to put the focus on the pages !